Please see our breakdown of the metrics we track and their definitions.
Note: In order to view the below metrics in your One-to-One Workspace, you must ensure our tracking tag is enabled.
Definition for a Conversation: A conversation which both sides have responded to in text or video format.
- Total Conversations = total amount where a video call or text chat occurred that both sides have responded to.
- Text Conversation = total amount of conversations where a text chat occurred that both sides have responded to.
- Video Chat Conversation = total amount of conversations where a video call occurred that both sides have responded to.
- Avg duration (minute) = How long on average a conversation occurred between the first event (call or message) and the last event.
Conversation breakdown trend:
The total conversations that occurred across the time range compared to the total Video chat conversations that occurred.
GMV and Purchase Metrics:
- Conversion rate = The number of unique visitors purchased/the number of unique visitors in a conversation.
- Number of Orders = Customer orders.
- Influenced GMV = Total influence order value excluding shipping, excluding taxes but including discounts.
- AOV = Average order value excluding shipping, excluding taxes but including discounts.
Definition for a request: A text or video request initiated by either visitor or agent.
- Total Request = Compares total amount of requests initiated by an agent vs a visitor.
- Request with Text/Video Chat:
- Text = Total number of text request initiated by either agent or visitor
- Unsuccessful request = Conversation is created by either agent or visitor but no text or call is initiated response was received.
- Video chat = Total number of call request initiated by either agent or visitor.
Request Acceptance Rate:
The total acceptance rate from agents entering a conversation initiated from a visitor compared to visitors entering a conversation initiated from an agent.
- Acceptance rate = Percentage of agent initiated request turned into conversation (no matter text/call).
Unanswered Request From Visitor:
The Total number of call/text requests from a visitor that were missed from an agent (therefore not counting as a conversation).
- Visitors with Widget Impression = Unique number of visitors that see the One-to-One widget (as embedded in the website page).
- Visitors with Clicks = Unique number of visitors that click on the widget (includes chat notification).
- Widget CTR = Total number of unique visitors that clicked on One-to-One widget/unique visitors with One-to-One widget impressions.
Widget CTR Trend:
The daily CTR trend on your website.
- Avg rating = Average rating of all Net Promoter Surveys (NPS) that were filled in by the visitor no matter if the survey is submitted or closed out.
- Avg Rating Trend = The average Net Promoter Surveys (NPS) ratings provided per day.
- NPS Rating Distribution = All time distribution of Net Promoter Survey ratings (NPS) for all agents.
- NPS Feedback Detail = A detailed view of the Net Promoter Surveys (NPS) per visitor including the date, Sales Agent name that was assigned to the conversation, Rating (1-5 scale) if provided, and written feedback if provided.
1:1 Team Performance:
- Average Rating = Average rating per Agent from all Net Promoter Surveys (NPS) that were filled in by the visitor no matter if the survey is submitted or closed out.
- Agent Initiated Request = Overall number of chats or calls initiated per Agent.
- Agent Initiated Request Acceptance Rate = Percentage of requests that initiated a successful call or chat with a visitor per Agent.
- Total Conversation = Total amount where a video call or text chat occurred that both sides have responded to per Agent.
- Influenced Sales = Total amount of sales from visitors in a conversation.
- Influenced Order = Total number of orders in a conversation that were purchased.
- Average Rating Trend = Overall trajectory of each Agent’s Average Rating over the selected time
- Agent Initiated Request Trend = Overall trajectory of each Agent’s Initiated Request over the selected time.
- Agent Initiated Request Acceptance Rate Trend = Overall trajectory of each Agent’s Initiated Request Acceptance Rate over the selected time.
- Total Conversation Trend = Overall trajectory of each Agent’s Total Conversations over the selected time.