Learn how to embed links to Firework content in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Prerequisite: You will need to install our Firework App in Salesforce Marketing Cloud before continuing the below.
- To get started, access the Content Builder within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. From there, you can either create a new email template or edit an existing one.
- Once you're in the editing interface, go to the 'Block' tab. Within this tab, find the 'Custom Section' option. Look for the 'Firework Widget' within the Custom Section.
- Insert the widget by dragging and dropping it onto an empty area in the preview screen to create a content block.
- Within the "Firework Widget Block" field, enter in two things:
- Enter the URL that specifies the destination where the user will be directed upon clicking, such as a product display page, a short video, or a Livestream Event.
- Enter in a video ID from the Business Portal. This will be the short video with the poster displayed. Instructions on how to upload and add a poster can be found here.
- Adjust the "Type" to either an animated gif poster or a static poster.
- Adjust the "Size" to either small or best fit.
- Once the selections are completed, click Save at the top right.
Tip: We recommend creating different short videos with relevant posters to engage the consumers to click.