We will walk through the different use cases of Digital Showroom and steps of going live.
Showrooms are a great way to go live and instantly engage with shoppers in real time! Some use cases include:
- Use Digital Showroom to showcase your products in an interactive and engaging manner. Host live product demonstrations and walkthroughs to highlight key features, benefits, and use cases.
- Provide real-time answers to viewers' questions and address any concerns they may have during the showroom.
- Encourage viewers to interact by asking questions, making comments, running giveaways, and participating in polls, fostering a sense of community and connection.
- In addition to product demos, you can also create content-driven showrooms that align with your brand (e.g., a workout showroom if you sell gym apparel).
How to Go Live in a Showroom.
After the Digital Showroom is set up, you are ready to go live.
- Open the Firework Camera App and select the Go Live icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the showrooms tab followed by Enter on the Showroom you want to go live in.
- The Host can edit the Products and Showroom Title before going live.
- When you’re ready to start the stream, select Enter.
- Select Go live to start the stream.
Leveraging Assistant Mode
- After the Host is live, select the 3 dots icon in the Showroom on the Business Portal followed by View.