You’ll need to first create your playlist before you can add it to a collection.
Create a Collection
- Navigate to the Firework Business Portal.
- Under the Channels header in the navigation menu on the left side of the page, click the channel for which you want to create a playlist collection.
- On the Videos tab, click the blue add button next to Playlist Collections.
- The Create New Playlist Collection window will pop up. Enter the name of your new playlist collection in the Playlist name field.
- Click Playlist collections in the navigation menu on the left side of the Videos page to expand the menu.
- Click the playlist collection that you just created.
- Click the blue Add playlist to collection button.
- A menu will pop up showing all of the playlists on your channel. Select the ones that you want to add to your playlist collection.
- Click Add to collection.
- You’ll see your playlists have been added to the playlist collection. (You may need to refresh the page.) You can reorder the playlists in the collection by dragging and dropping them.
To embed the playlist collection on your website, simply click the blue embed code icon in the upper-right corner, and copy and paste the code onto your webpage. For more help, see Embed Playlists on Your Webpage.
Now, you have a collection of playlists that you can share on your website!